TOEFL Institutional Testing Program (TOEFL ITP) is a standardized English proficiency test which is recognized in Thailand and several nonnative-English speaking countries. TOEFL ITP is used by academic institutions and organizations to measure or enhance test takers’ proficiency in English. TOEFL ITP is also utilized for several other purposes such as: admissions, exit tests, placement tests, scholarship programs, and job applications. TOEFL ITP evaluates skills in three areas; listening comprehension, structure and written expression, and reading comprehension. The maximum score is 677 and is valid for 2 years.
How TOEFL ITP Benefits You?
• Preparation and practice for the international TOEFL
• Enhance your English proficiency to be in line with the ASEAN Community’s integration of English as a working language in 2015
• Demonstrate your English proficiency to study abroad, secure employment, or apply for scholarship programs
• Accepted as proof of English proficiency for admission and graduation in many institutions
Why You Should Take TOEFL ITP?
• TOEFL ITP is a standardized English proficiency test by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) in USA. The test is based on the international TOEFL paper-based test (TOEFL PBT) and every TOEFL ITP test guarantees the same high standards as the international TOEFL.
• Affordable as it saves 4 times the international TOEFL test (for the preparation purpose).
• Residents of Chonburi and nearby areas may take the TOEFL ITP test at Burapha University International College (BUUIC)
TOEFL ITP is a multiple-choice, paper-based test that evaluates skills in three sections:
Section 1: Listening Comprehension 35 minutes 50 questions
Section 2: Structure & Written Expression 25 minutes 40 questions
Section 3: Reading Comprehension 55 minutes 50 questions
How to Apply
Follow these steps:
• Payment must be made by money transfer to:
Krungthai Bank, Laemthong Bangsaen branch
Account Name : Burapha University
Account No. 386-1-00442-9
Saving account type
• Go to our website http://buuic.buu.ac.th/ and fill out the application form.
• *Email your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your seat. All applicants must show proof of payment before the end of the registration period otherwise they will not be allowed to take the test.
Burapha University International College (BUUIC) reserves the right not to accept any late registrations in any case.
Test Score Reports are confidential, and will be issued within seven days after the test date via EMS only.
The test fee cannot be refunded. No rescheduling or cancellations.
The test will be conducted for at least 10 applicants.
BUUIC reserves the right to make any changes.